Does your child display any of the common behaviors associated with a vision problem?
- One eye drifts or turns in a different direction than the other
- Turns or tilts head while reading or during other visual activities
- Head is frequently tilted to one side or one shoulder is noticeably higher
- Squinting or closing of one eye
- Excessive blinking or squinting
- Poor visual/motor coordination skills (hand-eye coordination)
- Problems judging distances while moving in space
- Frequently bumps into objects or drops things
- Frequently loses items
Does your child display any of the common physical symptoms associated with a vision problem?
- Double vision
- Blurry vision
- Attention difficulties
- Concentration issues
- Headaches or eye strain
- Nausea or dizziness
- Motion sickness or car sickness
If your child displays any of the above symptoms, contact Diamond Valley Vision Care today.
Dr. Ashley Firby goes above and beyond when it comes to the well-being of her patient's eyes. Kerri and Donna have the patient's best eye care in mind as well,... read more
This morning I made my first visit to our new optometrist in Diamond Valley, Dr. Firby. From the moment my wife and I stepped through the door, we noticed... read more
This clinic is lovely local gem. Dr. Boulet has given me exceptional vision care for more than half a decade now and has helped me better understand and manage my... read more